For your safety, please keep the following rules in mind when visiting the Hugh S. Branyon Backcountry Trail
- Non-motorized vehicle use, only.
- Absolutely No Fires or Smoking – Wildfires May Result!
- Pets must remain on a leash at all times.
- Keep to the right! Be mindful of patrol and maintenance
vehicles, giving them the right of way.
- 10 mph Speed Limit – No “road training” allowed on the
trail – it is not designed for high-speed road biking.
- No Littering. Please dispose of litter or dog refuse
in provided bins.
- DAYLIGHT HOURS ONLY – No Camping Allowed.